What's Up?

By day, I am a marketing consultant. Occasionally, one of my clients will fall off the wagon where his blog is concerned. He may have set a goal of blogging once a week, once a month or whatever, yet six months has passed with nary a post.

 My advice: do not start your next post with an apology!

Two reasons for this. First, your readers probably just aren’t that into you. It’s the rare blogger whose readers check for a post every day. For those of you who do get repeat readers, congratulations. You’ve gone where few have gone before.

The second, and more important reason, is that you’ve hopefully been doing something more important. For my clients, that usually involves making sales, opening new offices, launching new projects, etc. It could just as easily involve something in their personal life that demanded their attention.

Pride of Baltimore II
author: Wladyslaw
Sept 21, 2008
This is a free work, you can copy, distribute,
and modify it under the terms of the Free Art License

 
For me, it involves finishing my second book.

Yes, this is my long-winded way of saying that my second book is now under contract with The Wild Rose Press. The working title for this book was Sea Wolf’s Surrender but has been retitled to Caution to the Wind. I loved both titles, but TWRP felt the first one wasn’t very romantic.
 
I do not have a date yet for the books release, but my baby is back in my editor’s capable hands. Now it’s time for me to get back to my blog and start in the second draft of my third book. Working title for book #3 is Smuggler’s Paradise, but I am certain that one will change.
 
A little hint to the right as for the setting for Caution to the Wind as well as book #3.
 
Looking forward to reconnecting with everyone!

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment